Mono offers a fully white-labeled solution that enables you to place your own branding and content various places within the Editor interface and on published websites.
The list below provides a full overview of all the instances on the Mono platform where you can apply your own branding or custom content.
Within the Editor interface
- Add your logo within the Editor interface and add a logo background color. Read more here.
- Customize the content that shows up on the Editor dashboard on all the websites on your account. Read more here.
- Select whether you want the Help link from within the Editor interface to point to Mono's white-labeled knowledge base or a custom URL of your choice. Read more here.
On live websites
- Customize the page that your end users log in to the Editor from (if you allow them to log in). Read more here.
- Add a branded footer to all your published websites. Read more here.
- Customize the 404/suspended/unpublished pages on all your published websites and add your own branding. Read more here.
End user login page
- Customize the appearance of the page that your end users log in to the Editor from, if you allow them to log in. Read more here.
- If you're using the Quick Creator to start off new websites, you can brand and configure it to suit the unique needs of your business and clients. Read more here.