You can add a domain subscription in the Subscriptions tab on the Account Page. Purchase this type of subscription if you want to register a new domain or when transferring in a domain from another domain hosting service.
Add new domain subscription
Read this guide for a complete overview of your various options for registering and transferring domains.
Domain subscriptions overview
Once you've registered a domain, it will appear in the domains subscriptions overview from where you can manage on expire behavior, DNS settings, and much more.
- Add domain: Start the process of purchasing a domain subscription here.
- Subscription: Displays the type of domain subscription, specifically whether it is a generic top level domain (.com, .org, .net, etc.) or a country-code top level domain (.us, .uk, .de, etc.).
- Type/Status: Displays the domain status. There are six possible statuses: active, expired, failed, in progress, pending, queue.
- Domain: This column displays the actual domain registered.
- Used on site: Shows whether the domain is being used on a site or not. In case the domain is not being used, it will display the message "Detached". When the domain is being used on a site, it will display the Site ID.
- Start & Expiry date: Displays date from which the subscription was added and the date the subscription will expire.
- On expire: Allows you to define the on expire behavior; it is possible to choose whether you want the domain subscription to automatically renew or terminate on the expiry date.
- DNS settings: Allows you to define and manage your DNS settings.
- Manage: Allows you to manage, attach and de-attach the domain.
- Move: Allows you to move the domain subscription to another account. To do so, type in the Account ID you want it moved to, followed by pressing the Move button.