Mono has partnered with e-commerce platform Ecwid to bring our partners a premium solution for SMBs who want to sell their products and services online. We call it E-commerce+.
We've integrated Ecwid into the Mono Editor so that SMBs benefit from single sign-on meaning that they can set up their Ecwid store and edit their Mono website from the same place.
Setting up E-commerce+ on your account
Before you can start provisioning E-commerce+ subscriptions for websites through RAI, you need to progress through the following steps:
- Reach out to your Mono Partner Success Manager to request more information about how to get E-commerce+.
- Mono's Operations team will walk through a setup document with you where you can make different product configurations.
- Once the Operations team has set up the E-commerce+ subscriptions on your RAI account, you can start adding it to your websites.
How to provision E-commerce+ subscriptions in RAI
Once E-commerce+ has been made available on your account, you can start provisioning subscriptions.
- Click the site ID of the website you wish to provision E-commerce+ for.
- On the Account page, click the Subscriptions tab.
- Scroll down the list of subscriptions and click the Add Ecwid subscription button. Select the desired plan from the list. Find an overview of the various plans here.
- Click Start Ecwid subscription.
When you open up the Editor, you'll now see a tab titled E-COMMERCE+.
Learn more about embedding E-commerce+ on websites built int he Editor in this article.