You are able to monitor the status and health of all Mono systems by visiting https://www.mono-status.com/.
Components represent each of the separate infrastructure or functional part of your service. They are aligned with Mono’s contractual SLAs and include:
- Email Marketing
- Third-party products
To communicate the state of each component, we use the following statuses when creating or updating incidents on the status page:
- Under maintenance
- Degraded performance
- Partial outage
- Major outage
The severity of an incident affecting the availability of the system or services is defined as follows:
- Major outage: The service is entirely offline for all users attempting to access the service.
- Partial outage: The service is unstable, or performance is critically slow, potentially causing timeouts for all users attempting to access the service.
- Degraded performance: Partial outage or Degraded performance: The service is functioning; however, some parts of the service are affected by sporadic performance issues (e.g. slowness).
- Operational: The component is functioning as expected and in a timely manner
- Under maintenance: The component is undergoing maintenance to improve experience or be upgraded.
All incidents created on status page as well as incident updates will trigger email notifications to the status page subscribers.
Understanding status page email notifications:
Below you will find a list of browsers that are supported on Statuspage:
- Microsoft Edge – latest stable versions
Please note: Internet Explorer is not supported.
Incident communication on the status page will be updated every 2 hours (in case of a long-lasting incident).