Get an overview of the various Mono access points and resources to help you get started.
RAI (Reseller Admin Interface) is where you manage templates, start new websites, add subscriptions, domains and emails.
Please log in to RAI here.
Please find your RAI username and password in your onboarding email sent by our Operations team.
Need help using RAI?
To find information and help about using RAI, please consult the RAI manual.
If you are taking the One-Click Sites product to market, the One-Click generator helps you create one-page sites quickly using structured data from content sources such as Google and Yext.
Where do I find the One-Click generator?
One-Click sites can be generated through this website. Please make sure that you are logged out of RAI before opening op the One-Click generator.
How do I configure the One-Click generator?
Read everything about setting up your One-Click generator here.
How do I create One-Click Sites?
- Create a One-Click user in RAI (Admin -> Users). You have received a One-Click user login in your onboarding email from Mono.
- Go to the One-Click generator website here. Please make sure that you are logged out of RAI before opening op the One-Click generator.
- Log in with the username and password created in RAI.
- Create a One-Click Site as described here.
- The One-Click Site will be created in your RAI account on a oneclick_trial subscription type that will expire in 2 months if you don't upgrade it before the expiration date.
Read the dedicated manual on building One-Click Sites here.
We’re here to help whenever you need it. Below you'll find an overview of all the different help resources and support contact points.
Mono Help Center
Mono Help Center is where you find how-to articles, user guides and videos on how to use the Editor, RAI and much more.
- Editor manual: use this manual to find information on how to use the Editor.
- RAI manual: use this manual to find information on how to use RAI and One-Click Sites.
- Partner information: for everything on product customization, product information, tech specs and support-related content.
- Domains and emails: comprehensive guides to anything related to domains, SSLs and email.
- API: access Mono's API documentation and see usage examples.
Jira Service Desk
Jira Service Desk is our support environment where you can create tickets if you have any support issues. Your organization has its own Jira Service Desk instance with us. You have received an email with the relevant login information. Find more information on how to create tickets through the Jira Service Desk here.
Slack is a communication tool much like Skype that allows you to contact our Service Team directly through a dedicated chat channel in case you want to elaborate on an issue raised in the Jira Service Desk.
We have created a Slack channel for you and invited the individuals listed in the ISD (Initial Setup Document).
- Please remember to have a ticket number ready as reference before you contact us through Slack.
- Please note that the Mono Service Team may not always respond immediately in Slack.
Training and learning
Mono will help you get familiar with the Editor, RAI, templates and everything else you need to start off on the right foot.
Mono Help Center
Use Mono Help Center to find more information about every corner of the Mono platform.
Training is the final part of the onboarding process. It will help you get familiar with our platform and give you an introduction to best practices when creating websites.
Please contact your Partner Success Manager to schedule training sessions.