On-Site Engagements are pop-up extensions of your website that ensure the full attention of your website visitors. By default, the engagements follow the general Global Design parameters of your website such as font, text styling, button styling and colors. If you want to customize or adjust the design of your On-Site Engagements, it's possible from the On-Site Engagements menu in the Global Design dropdown.
There are four different On-Site Engagement layout types that can be styled through Global Design: thin bar, modal, corner box and sticky. Find an overview of the different styling attributes below.
No individual styling
Please note that you can't style each of your On-Site Engagements individually. All engagements inherit the global style of the their specific layout type. For example, all engagements of the type "thin bar" will have the same design and cannot be differentiated on a per-engagement basis.
- General: this section includes background, border, and spacing, which affect the main element that all of the items are contained within. Read more about background, border and spacing here.
- Title, text and links: customize the styling for each text element by expanding its respective section to access all styling options.
- Close icon: in this section, the close icon color and size can be styled, both for the normal and hover state.
- Button: customize the 'Button' style as well as the Buttons Text color and Background color. Read more about styling of buttons here.
- Inputs: customize the text styling for each element by expanding its respective section to access all styling options.
- Map: adjust the spacing, margin and padding for the map.
- Form: adjust the spacing, margin and padding for the form fields.
- Thank you message: The 'Thank you message' text inherits all styles from the 'General text'. However, you are able to customize the styling by expanding its respective section to access all styling options.