In today's quick tip article we take a look at two ways you can add an icon with hover effect on your pictures.
- Create a column with your desired background. In this case, we chose an image of an outdoor photographer
- Add a text module in the column and place your desired icon in the text module
- Double click on the text, so the edit bar appears at the top of the Editor.
- In the top left dropdown you can define your own custom text, which you can use for the module
- You will likely need to make the font size quite big for the icon to look good.
- Define a colour and a hover colour for the custom text
- Then add the link to the icon the same way you would add links to text in the text module
- Create an empty column, then add an image module to the column
- Choose a background image. If you want to have a solid colour, you can add a picture of a solid colour
- Enable 'hover effects' and choose 'icon.' Pick your preferred icon.
- Enable the link in the image module, and choose where the link should go to.